We are looking for someone to take on the role of Transition Town Reading Treasurer from the end of February. It’s an interesting position which gives a good insight into what we do as a organisation and looks great on your CV! The role involves:
– Managing the TTR accounts and bank balance
– Applying for grant funding
– Being responsible for renewing public liability insurance
– Regular financial reporting to the Steering Group
– Attending Steering Group meetings and taking part in active decision making for the organisation
No previous experience is needed and training can be given on the job.
If you’re interested, please contact the steering group at steeringgroup@